keskiviikkona, syyskuuta 28, 2011

Whimsy Stamps-Sentimental Stamping

Hello everyone, it has gone a long long time since my last updating, sorry. The time has gone so fast and I have been really busy with my family and my work...
I`m sure you already have seen this but I thought to remind you:)) Whimsy Stamps released on September 21th a Whimsy Inspirations Mini Magazine that focused the new September released stamps.

Here is one of my cards which one I made for the magazine:)


Have a wonderful day


5 kommenttia:

Only By His Grace kirjoitti...

Hi Minna!
I love your card. It is beautiful.
Hugs maz

Salma kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana kortti!

TaijuS kirjoitti...

Tidella kaunis kortti!

TaijuS kirjoitti...

Siis todella... Suo anteeksi kirjoitusvirheeni!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Very nice.

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries