torstaina, huhtikuuta 21, 2011

DYSU Challenge GD-Butterfly


Have a nice Maundy Thursday;-) It´s so lovely, so long weekend and we are going to our cottage...But before that, couple of posts..

For a some time ago I won the DYSU Challenge with Sweet Pea Stamp`s Lily of the Valley card.  And  due to this I was allowed to go as Guest Designer;-). Janna, the artist and owner of the Papiersalat Digital Art, sent a beautiful butterfly to me and I was purpose to make something for the Easter with this image..

Well,here are my designs..I made a card and an easteregg which I have used the same butterfly but a little bit smaller..


Oikein mukavaa kiirastorstaita;-) Ihanaa, niin monta päivää lomaa..kellä??...ja päästään taas mökille. Mutta sitä ennen muutama postaus..

Voitin tässä taannoin DYSU (Do You Stack Up) haasteen Sweet Pea Stampsin Lily of the Valley kortilla ja sen myötä pääsin vierailevaksi Dt:ksi;-) Papiersalat Digital Art:n omistaja ja taiteilija Janna lähetti minulle perhosen josta piti "työstää" jotain pääsiäiseen liittyvää... 

Tässä siis mun tuotokset..Tein kortin ja pääsiäismunan jossa olen käyttänyt tätä samaa perhosta mutta pienemmässä koossa:)







I have painted the butterfly with Distress Inks and then added that excellent cotton fibre additive for the wings, paint and glitter glue as well. The papers are from Prima Jack&Jill, flowers from Magnolia and Kort&Godt self painted..furthermore lace, sisal, feathers, gauze and a lot of paint..


Kortin perhosen väritin Distressin musteilla ja sitten käytin sitä loistavaa puuvillakuitulisäainetta siipiin, maalia ja kimalleliimaa lisäksi. Paperit ovat Priman Jack&Jill, kukat Magnolian ja Kort&Godtin itse värjätttyjä..Lisäksi pitsiä, sisalia, höyheniä, harsoa ja paljon maalia..







And then my "egg"...Originally it was SO yellow but I sized it with spray paint and my dear husband wondered what the h.. I`m doing at our carport..he does not always understand mine crafting...
I painted after priming with acryl paint and then I added crackle paints Walnut Stain and Picket Fence on to the egg. Self painted flowers, gauze and sisal. The leafs with Magnolia`s die and that the same little butterfly.


Ja sitten tämä "muna"... Alunperin kirkkaankeltainen muovinen, pohjamaalasin sen spraymaalilla ja isäntä ihmetteli mitä ihmettä autokatoksessa hommataan....aina se ei tahdo ymmärtää näitä mun juttuja....Maalasin sitten askartelumaalilla ja vielä päälle sudin krakleerausmaaleja Walnut Stain ja Picket Fence. Itse värjättyjä kukkia, harsoa ja sisalia. Lehdet Magnolian stanssilla ja sitten tuo samainen pikkuperhonen.





I had an idea how to combine card and egg together, so I cut with Tim Holtz`s Hardware Findings die the key and the keyhole. The key is on the card and the hole is on the egg;-))) Both of these I coated with additive and crackle paint. 

Please visit on the DYSU Challenge, there is going on Easter Blog Hop, so lovely prizes!! And I recommend to visit Janna`s blog Papiersalat by Janna. What kind of different opportunities you can make with digital images...Janna have so fabulous piece of arts.


Mulla oli myös idea tässä jotta saisin yhdistettyä kortin ja munan toisiinsa...Stanssasin Timpan Hardware Findings stanssilla avaimen ja -reiän, avaimen laitoin korttiin ja toisen munaan....Nämä molemmat päällystin myös silla lisäaineella ja maalasin krakleerausmaalilla;-))
DYSU haasteen blogissa on menossa "Easter Blog Hop", käykäähän osallistumassa, ihania palkintoja!! Kuin myös suosittelen Jannan blogia Papiersalat by Janna. Millaisia mahdollisuuksia on tehdä kaikenlaista näillä digitaalisilla kuvilla, hänellä on uskomattomia taideteoksia.

Hugs,Minna


14 kommenttia:

Denise kirjoitti...

Two totally stunning creations. I just love your work. Hugs Denise (DYSU DT) xx

Camilla kirjoitti...

Dear Minna!
You take my breath away with your beautiful creations.
I love your beautiful style and admire your beautiful cards.
Your colors and details make me sit here and scroll up and down on your blog.
Love your white color that you have the cards, what is it called?
Many thanks Minnah for all you inspire us with. It was sad that you left Magnolias DT team. Miss you. Love Camilla.

Kylie kirjoitti...

Oh WOW Minna! This is so gorgeous! I love the egg and the amazing card :) Wow! Wow! Wow!
Hugs
Kylie

Papirdilla kirjoitti...

Wow,wow,wow..... Stunning creations.I just love, love, LOVE them! I think I could just sit and look at these for hours and hours. They are so beautiful, just like a fairytail:)
Hugs, Hanne

*Alison* kirjoitti...

AMAZING... both these projects are just stunning.. I adore each one.. these both have such personality.. Words can't discribe how beautiful these are.. thank you so much for being our Guest DT Member this week.. you truly have brought so much beauty to this weeks theme.. My husbands grandma lives in finland.. I want to go there someday.. :) I hear it is beautiful..

HUGS
Alison-DYSU Owner

Janna Werner kirjoitti...

Hi Minna! Your style is so uber lovely!! So glad you joined us as a guest designer! Have a lovely easter weekend! Janna

Chris kirjoitti...

Stunningly beautiful projects Minna! Both the egg and the card are fabulous and that was such a clever way to combine them using the lock and key. Every detail is so perfect and special. I love the butterfly and the effect of the additive, I can't seem to find that anywhere here but I'll carry on looking, it's such a great texture.

Have a lovely time at your cottage and a very happy Easter, hugs, Chris x

Laney kirjoitti...

WOW!! Absolutely stunning creations!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you again
hugs
laney

jaine drake kirjoitti...

Wowee how wonderful. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

patriziawithaz kirjoitti...

Your work is stunning !! Thanks for sharing your super work with us at MTTCC this week x Hope you come back again soon x

Marcy kirjoitti...

WOW -- stunning projects!! Thank you for joining us as guest designer this week at DYSU.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Love your light, delicate collages - soo pretty

kitten DSU team

Chrissie kirjoitti...

What beautiful projects, thanks so much for joining in our Easter Wishes challenge this week at My Time to Craft!
Chrissie

Gro kirjoitti...

Beautiful easter-egg and card. Thanks for joining us at Sukkersøtt :o)

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries