tiistaina, kesäkuuta 07, 2011

Dt Deep Ocean Challenge #1- Anything Goes

Finally it`s open, the new Deep Ocean Challenge with the theme Anything Goes. The Design team have used sea images for our first challenge:)) I have used this lovely stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps. Maybe you have seen the card made by this stamp here in my blog before, it was only blue...at this time I wanted to make lilac:))




The papers are from Prima, lilac and yellow. Actually I don`t like this colour really much so I painted a lot of white:)) Maybe you are wondering why I made this if I don`t like....we are at our cottage and I don`t have so much supplies with me, that`s why:)


Then I have a lot of painted flowers, gauze, lace and etc.. the same as usually. 


We have a prize from our sponsor Quixotic Paperie so I hope you can join us:))


Have a wonderful evening and thanks for looking


13 kommenttia:

Denise kirjoitti...

Minna this is stunning. Love that image and the way you have coloured the sky - beautiful. Love all your gorgeous extra details too :0) Hugs Denise xx

maiju kirjoitti...

Taas niin upea kortti. Kaunista, kaunista.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Valtavan ihana, lumoavan kaunista;-))m

Maaret kirjoitti...

Täydellinen, siis uskomattoman upea kortti :)

Christina C. kirjoitti...

OMG...this is magnificent!!!!! Such a lovely image and the background is colored to perfection....love all those extraordinary details!!!!!

Papirdilla kirjoitti...

This is like a dream! It's so stunningly beautiful. Your colouring is out of this world.
Hugs,
Hanne

Trine kirjoitti...

Truly a smart card,I love the cards. You have a beautiful style. I love it!
Wish you a nice day!
Hugs
Trine

Chrissy kirjoitti...

Minna, this is just heavenly beautiful.Quite a moving image.Gorgeous work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Louise kirjoitti...

Hi Minna :)
This is one absolutely fabulous card :) I adore this amazing looking stamp and your over top top gorgoues colouring :)
All of those flowers are divine, soooo beautiful hunny :)

HUGS

thekolbes kirjoitti...

WOW AMAZING. Just gorgeous
Trish

Unknown kirjoitti...

Voi hyvä luoja kun on kaunis kortti! Ihana kuva ja kauniit värit!

SannaS kirjoitti...

oi WAUH!!! UPEA!!! järjettömän mahtavasti väritetty kuva!! =)

Elena kirjoitti...

It's absolutely beautiful!! I promised to pass card by card to leave a comment and here I am!! What can I say?!? Nothing, there aren't words, it's really really amazing, I love this pure white everywhere with a brilliant heart in the core, it is... wow!!
Thank you for this amazing card,
happy to stay in a DT with you,

Hugs,
Elena

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries