perjantaina, kesäkuuta 03, 2011

New Challenge blog:))

Hi everyone, exiting news to share with you:)) A few days ago I received an email my friend Alberto who asked me to join Dt at his new challenge blog called Deep Ocean! And yes, I said yes ofcourse:)) This is a big honour for me that someone want me to joining as Dt:) Thank you Alberto for asking:)






We have a new challenge every 2 weeks and maybe the only rule is that you will follow to given challenge:)
Our first challenge will be on 7th June so I hope you can join us. If you would like you can start following the challenge blog already by clicking HERE.


2 kommenttia:

Jessica Buffa kirjoitti...

I love the sound of this....heading there now!

Christina C. kirjoitti...

I am definitely intrigued!!!! Checking it out right now!

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries