sunnuntaina, kesäkuuta 05, 2011

Dt Whimsy Stamps- Wee Snippet and Mystic

Hi my dear friends, something from Whimsy Stamps today, this lovely stamp from Crissy Armstrong Collection called Wee Snippet and Mystic.


I really love this stamp, it`s so cute:) I have coloured with Distress Inks as usually and added a lot of paint everywhere... Papers I`ve used from Melissa Frances 5th Avenue, gauze and lace. Flowers from Kort&Godt and Magnolia. Sentiments are also from Whimsy Stamps called Everyday Mini Postage Stamps.


Today so quickly updating because I`m going to our cottage...and I have to package..


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting here!


14 kommenttia:

Maya kirjoitti...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the soft colors and all the details.
HUgs from Maya

Christina C. kirjoitti...

OMG, Minna, this is pure magic!!!! This image is too precious for words and the special coloring and magnificent details make this a truly extraordinary creation.

Jessica Buffa kirjoitti...

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Fantastic! Mystical!
Just amazing!!!

Kirsi kirjoitti...

Ihan uskomattoman hieno tämä kortti =) Kenen valmistajan tuo leimasin on?

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love the card. Fantasic!

Viipula kirjoitti...

Huoh- niin ihana!

Minna kirjoitti...

Moi:) Terveiset mökiltä (joo, mulla on kone mukana....) ja kiitos kommenteista:) Kirsi, leimasin on Whimsy Stampsin.

Hi, thank you for your lovely comments and regards from our cottage (oh yes, I have computer with me.....):)

Hugs,Minna

Sara H kirjoitti...

Onpas lutunen kuva!Taas tosi upea kortti!

Anne Gro kirjoitti...

Wounderful cards you make! I love all the details :) Hugs from Anne Gro

debby4000 kirjoitti...

Oh WOW Minna this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Christina kirjoitti...

Wowww this is really beautiful again Minna!!
Hugs Kristel

Louise kirjoitti...

Hi cutie!

Oh, my God, Minna!!
This is so frikkin gorgoues I almost fell out of my chair! I'm so happy too see this card with this gorgoues stamp becausecI ordered it just yesterday :)
Amazing vintage shabby chic feeling going on here and the colouring! My god it's awesome! So beautiful!
Lots of amazing detail too :)

Thanks for sharing hunny!
Hugs!

June kirjoitti...

Such a stunning card! I love the image and your coloring! Many beautiful details!
Hugs
June

Maria Therese kirjoitti...

Your card is sooooooooooo gorgeous!!

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries