perjantaina, huhtikuuta 12, 2013

Corinne - Crafts and Me

Kortti Crafst and Me:n uudesta digileimasta, Corinne nimeltään:) Crafst and Me:llä on myös yhdeksän muuta uutta digileimaa, kaikki Hannah Lynnin suunnittelemia:))

Kuvan väritin musteilla niinkuin aina....Paperit Pion Designin Fairytale of Spring ja From My Heart II kokoelmista. 
Vaihteeksi maalattua aaltopahvia, värjättyä harsoa...Välillä tulee sellainen fiilis että pitäisikö kokeilla joskus jotain muuta, mutta nämä on toisaalta niin helppoja matskuja, tuttuja ja turvallisia:))


 photo kortit003-1_zps406086a7.jpg

Hi all! Here is my new card using one of the new dogostamp feom Crafts and Me. There is also nine more new digis designed by Hannah Lynn:)) 
I have colored my image with Distress Inks as always...Papers are from Pion Design Fairytale of Spring and From My Heart II collections.
Like almost always I have used some corrugated chipboard and gauze  for the decorating:))

Challenges I would like to enter my card:

 7kidschallengeblog - Anything Goes

Wishing you a wonderful weekend♥



3 kommenttia:

Christina C. kirjoitti...

OMG.....she is BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS!!!! SPECTACULAR design work and outstanding details!
This is a lovely work of art, Minna!

Hilde kirjoitti...

Stunning card! i love it!

Have a Nice weekend!

Deonna B kirjoitti...

Fantastic Card! I love all of the Torn edges and that gorgeous image and coloring. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries