keskiviikkona, huhtikuuta 03, 2013

Crafts and Me - Deevonne

Tänään julkaistiin uusi haaste Crafts and Me:n haasteblogissa, teemana kevätkukat. Ja tässä siis mun dt korttini haasteeseen. Digikuva on Crafst and Me:n Deevonne jonka väritin Distressin musteilla. Eka kertaa kokeilin hiuksiin Pumice Stone sävyä, tuli ihan kivat:)) Keväisen vihreät paperit ovat Pion Designin eri kokoelmista:)


Hi all! We have a new challenge in the Crafts and Me, with the theme Spring Flowers and this is my dt card:) I have used Crafts and Me digistamp Deevonne from the Hannah Lynn collection.I colored her with Distress Inks and this time I used Pumice Stone for the hair, I like the color:)

Challenges I would like to enter my card:


11 kommenttia:

Cardmaking Galore kirjoitti...

Just wow! Awesome card, I like everything about it.

Christina C. kirjoitti...

A spectacular creation!!!!!

thecraftycavalier kirjoitti...

So stunning Minna! Absolutely beautiful - just love the soft colours. Hugs, Jayne x

Maaret kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana kortti, kuten korttisi aina :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson kirjoitti...

Stunning! Beautiful image, beautifully coloured! Love the distressed paper edges. Fabulous card. Hugs, Wends xxx

Donna Ellis kirjoitti...

Hi Minna - beautiful layers, colors and shading - gorgeous card!

Sasha kirjoitti...

WOW! Minna, I love everything about your beautiful card!
Thank you for joining in with our April challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop x

Joey kirjoitti...

Absolutely LOVE your softness of colours, beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey DT x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) kirjoitti...

Very lovely card, thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week. I love all the distress work and those gorgeous flowers!

Lisa Jane kirjoitti...

what a beautiful card .. so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Jackie kirjoitti...

This card is just so soft and pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope you play along with us again soon.

Jackie, Crafty Sentiment Designs

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries