torstaina, toukokuuta 12, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps-Daisy Fairy

Hi, now I`m back to showing a one new card for you and today is time the new Cute Card Thursday Challenge with the theme "It`s so distressing".  But guess what? Our two children have had a stomack flu and now four of our childs and I have this!! OMG!! Unfortunately I`m feeling better now but yesterday...I was only in bed..

But now to my card..This time I wanted to make SO colourful card and this really is!! Yeah, it`s very different than my other cards but I like.

No niin, täällä taas uudella kortilla ja tänäänhän on myös uusi Cute Card Thursday haaste. Mutta arvatkaas, kahdella lapsistahan on/oli vatsatauti ja iltaa kohti luku vaan lisääntyi minä mukaan lukien..voi kökkö!! Kyllä oli niin kurja olo että..ei voinut muuta kuin pitkällään olla mutta onneksi nyt on hyvä olo ja onneksi olin tehnyt kortin jo valmiiksi;))

Mutta tää kortti..Tällä kertaa halusin tehdä todella värikkään kortin koska mun kortit on ollut todella vaaleita nykyään. No tämä kyllä on tosi värikäs mutta tykkään itse kovasti:)


Tadaa...here it is!! What do you think?  The stamp is Sweet Pea`s Daisy Fairy and I have coloured with Copics. I have really hard learned to colour with Copics..but I still  have so so much more practice. And for a change it`s very nice to colour with them. And today received the newest Copic tones...

Papers are from Prima, flowers from WOC and Papirloftet. The corners I have cut with Nellies die and the leaves with Marianne`s.  About those sentiments, I like very much and I have used them often, they are from Whimsy Stamps
Around the image I have used cotton fibre additive and paste. After it has dried, I have painted with Distress Inks.
So here was my Dt card. Please take a little time to pop over what my other Dt friends have created:)) And this time we have Simon Says Stamps as sponsor.

Tadaa...tällainen. Eikös vaan olekin aikamoinen väriläiskä?? Leimasin on Sweet Pean Daisy Fairy ja väritin Copic tusseilla. Joo..o olen yrittänyt opetella värittään niillä mutta on niin paljon harjoiteltavaa vielä..Mutta on tosi mukavaa vaihteeksi värittää tusseilla ja....tänään tuli uudet Copic sävyt...jippii...

Paperit ovat Priman ja kukat WOC:n ja Papirloftet:n. Kulmat stanssasin Nellien ja lehdet Mariannen stanssilla. Ja nuo tekstit, tykkään tosi paljon ja olen usein käyttänyt niitä, melkein joka korttiin. Ne ovat Whimsy Stampsin.
Leimakuvan ympärille laitoin puuvillakuituainetta ja pastaa, kun oli kuivunut niin maalasin Distresseillä vähän.




See you tomorrow and thanks for visiting here and your lovely comments and everything!!

Hugs,Minna

Just a note....I had taken part to the two challenges but they have disappeared here..because blogger was down..and I really can`t find them  now..sorry;(


5 kommenttia:

Christina C. kirjoitti...

WOW.....this is STUNNING!!!! lOVE the colors and the beautiful image! Gorgeous papers and details!

AN kirjoitti...

tämä on kaunis ja todella värikäs kun vertaa aikaisempiisi--mutta tykkään tästäkin paljon! Minäkin tein näistä SveetPea Stampin-leimakuvista just kortin --ja minulla tuli siitä aika vaalee--:))

Christina kirjoitti...

That is absolutly stunning Minna!!
Hugs Kristel

Denise kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card - love all the bright colours and that image is beautiful. Denise xx

Unknown kirjoitti...

This is a gorgeous card, Minna! I simply love the colors!
Hugs, Sanda xoxo

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries